воскресенье, 3 февраля 2013 г.

♥ Holidays in London ♥

Hi everyone~!

The beginning of my 2013 was the beginning of travelling - I'd been in London for 7 days. It was my second visiting England and despite the fact that my visa was valid up to 1st February, i hope i'll go to Engand one more time in my life ㅠ.ㅠ

Anyway some photos here~!
Enjoy ♥


you know, i love cupcakes so much.. kkk so there were there cute cupcakes in Top Shop!!! ♥_♥ awww i bought two, they were reeeally delicious yum yum





My favourite shop there on the Oxford Street - Forever 21 ♥


and this shop.. SICK.. the famous shop for swag streets people. I went there to buy BOY LONDON stuff ♥ i love BOY LONDON so much and i bought there a T-Shirt and a cap YEEEY


I always had a snack, moreover i had it, of course, in Starbucks. We haven't this cool cafe in my russian town, so the first visiting of starbucks was in London, THANK YOU LONDON.  Despite the fact that there is one Starbucks in Russia - in the north capital St.Petersburg, I always associate it with something foreign. 


My favourite museum in London - The British Museum. If you don't know where to walk and what to do - go to the British Museum. It's free, it's amazing.. huge place of interesting historical artifacts. And you can even just have a snack there if you tired, you can buy some cool stuff and meet a lot of foreigners! NICE PLACE ♥♥♥


Here is the King's Cross station!! Unfortunately i couldn't find a platform 9 3/4 but anyway i felt Harry Potter's atmosphere there ♥___♥


night in London~ 


You'll ask me where is a BIG BEN? HUH
when i was in London first time i went to Big Ben and rode the London Eye, but at winter i even didn't go there kkkk so there are pics from summer~



I'll post soon my second part and try to make a short video^^
And then i'll write about "South Korea in London"~!

See ya!!
XOXO

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий